6L45, 6L50, 6L80, 6L90 Remanufactured Valve Bodies
- ProProven™ components
Known worn out hydraulic circuits addressed:
- Solenoid regulator pressure
- Torque converter apply and release
- Shift solenoid performance codes or false PO751 due to sticking or dragging clutch select valves
In addition to conventional wear correction, the new and improved six-speed General Motors valve bodies are upgraded to address this unit’s most problematic torque converter clutch issues. The TCC is one of the very first things to fail due to low apply pressure when hot. Valve Body Pro has fortified the weak points of the TCC function with proprietary upgrades allowing an increase in TCC apply during deceleration and city driving, dramatically increasing life expectancy of the torque converter clutch and preventing costly hard parts damage.
- Allows TCC apply pressure increase during deceleration and under city driving
- Significantly increases the life of TCC
- Valve body to case torque 71 inch lbs.